Need to Talk to Us?

Need to Talk to Us?

Let us know how you’re coping, and give us feedback on our modules and workshops, or any particular areas in which you would like us to provide support.

For learning support queries, contact us at

C-three (Counselling and Care Corner)

C-three provides counselling services for the total well-being of SUSS students.

C-three website